- Check in time is 3:00 pm to 7:00 pm. Please call in advance for late check in arrangements.
- Check out time is 11:00 am.
- There is a 2 day minimum for Saturday.
- We accept VISA, MasterCard, American Express and PayPal.
- There is a 11% room tax not included in the room rate.
- Smoking: The Joshua Grindle Inn is a non-smoking establishment. Smoking is not permitted in any rooms or common areas.
- Bicycles: We have a secure storage area for guest bicycles. Bicycles are not allowed in guest rooms.
- Required deposit: Payment of the first night, refundable until 14 days of the first night.
- Cancellations: It is very difficult or even impossible for us to recover any business we may have turned away due to your room reservation. As such, cancellations within 14 days of first night will be charged for the first night. All cancellations will be charged a processing fee of $20.00 to cover associated banking fees.
- Double occupancy: All rooms other than Grindle and Nautical are double or single occupancy only. Grindle and Nautical rooms allow for 3 guests. There is an additional $25 charge per additional guest per night, including children 2 years old and up.
- We are not able to provide rollaway beds or baby cribs.
- Please note that there is a $25 charge for changing rooms mid-stay.
“My Mother comes to visit me once or twice a year from Ohio and we wanted to find a Bed and Breakfast in Mendocino so we could see the area and also enjoy the quaint comforts that a Bed and Breakfast offer. We were very pleased with our stay! The beds were unbelievably comfortable and the sheets down and so soft. Also, they are pet lovers too and they do have 2 rooms available for pets that I plan to use in the future. Breakfast was served early enough and was so delicious! Jeff and Lindsay were personable and gracious host and made all the guest feel right at home. I honestly will not need to look further for the perfect place to stay when I visit Mendocino!”