We have 2 pet-friendly rooms: Water Tower I and Meadow View.
- When referring to “pets” we mean dogs only. No cats or other pets please.
- Pets are not allowed in the main house.
- There is a $25 charge for each dog.
- Your dog may not be left alone in guest rooms.
- Please keep your dog on a leash in public areas.
- We will provide a sheet to cover the comforter should your dog sleep on the bed with you.
- When breakfast is served on the deck, your dog is welcome to join you.
- We ask that your dog be clean, well groomed, and have current shots and flea & tick care.
- An aggressive dog is not welcome, nor are young pups. A dog must be good around other people and like other dogs.
- Owner will be responsible for any damages, injury or lost revenue, that may be caused by their dog.
- Owners must agree to be responsible for any and all damage done by their dog.
- The dog owners credit card on file will be charged for any and all damage done by their dog.
“This is an overdue review of our fun wedding anniversary long weekend spent at Joshua Grindle Inn. We were going to stay at another B&B in Medocino, but they had no vacancy and they steered us to Joshua Grindle, and we had a great time there. Our usual dog/house sitter was unavailable that weekend, so we had to bring our dog along and we stayed in a cool room in the Water Tower. (please note that doggies are not allowed in the main house) Jeff & Lindsey, who took ownership and re-opened Joshua Grindle Inn (which was the first B&B in Mendocino by the way) in 2015 are friendly hosts and prepare a delicious breakfast. NIce view from the grounds. Everything in Mendocino is within walking distance–we never moved our car the whole weekend. We had a great relaxed time and highly recommend JGI.”