Dear Valued Guest:
Welcome to Joshua Grindle Inn! We appreciate that you have chosen our Inn for your upcoming Mendocino getaway. Below you will find a list of practices that we are engaged in to best protect you, our guest, as well as our employees during this time of Covid-19. We are also including a list of policies that we request of each of our guests to ensure the health and safety of all who frequent our inn.
Thank you for your understanding and participation as we work together to stay health and enjoy life during a particularly difficult time.
~ Ken & Kate
- Our housekeeper has received training in extensive cleaning procedures, to include the sanitizing of all common touch areas such as counters, doors, floors, lamps, light switches, tables, chairs, and couches, for example.
- Our housekeeper wears a mask and, where needed, gloves.
- You are welcome to enjoy our outdoor facilities. We practice periodic cleaning of all common touch surfaces.
- During check in you will receive a sanitized room key and any special instructions to maximize your comfort and safety during your stay with us.
GUEST ROOM PRACTICES
- Each of our rooms are thoroughly cleaned and sanitized prior to guest arrival. All surfaces, furniture, linens and amenities are sanitized.
- Once your room is cleaned and prepared for you, no one enters the room prior to your arrival.
- We do not provide cleaning during your stay. We welcome you to request any amenities and supplies that need to be replenished during your stay.
- We provide a delicious breakfast each morning as part of your stay.
- We practice social distancing at the breakfast table and can provide an outdoor table setting for those who would prefer to dine on the porch.
- We request that guests wear a mask when in close quarters with other guests and our staff.
- If you are feeling unwell, we request that you notify us by phone so that we can reschedule your stay with us.
- If while you are at the inn, you become unwell, we request that you notify us and make arrangements to return home.
- We ask all guests to practice social distancing during check in, while enjoying our property, at breakfast and when interacting with other guests as well as our staff.
PROTECT OUR COMMUNITY
As you may know, we have a small population with extremely limited medical services. We have been very fortunate to only have had very few cases. Any increase in the cases could easily overwhelm our capacity to treat patients.
Please help keep COVID19 from spreading by:
- wearing a mask whenever indoors with other people, and whenever encountering other people outdoors.
- frequently washing or sanitizing your hands especially when entering and exiting a building, shop, gallery, grocery store or any indoor space.
- practice social distancing, keeping 6 ft between you and others.
- staying home if you feel ill and have symptoms associated with COVID19 such as cough, fever, or trouble breathing.
- Thank you for helping to keep yourselves, other guests, our staff and all of Mendocino Safe and Healthy!
“Lots of attention to detail. Very clean and well kept historic property. Loved to details of fireplace , fresh cookies and lavender bathing products. Very accommodating owners. Close enough to walk into town but easy driving access. Will stay here again”