We are happy to offer 2 pet-friendly rooms in the Water Tower. The rooms are the Water Tower I guest room and the Meadow View guest room.
- When referring to “pets” we mean dogs only. (Other pets may be considered upon request prior to making the reservation.)
- There is a $25 per day charge for each pet.
- We ask that your dog be clean, well groomed, and have current shots and flea & tick care.
- We will provide you with towels for your dog and a sheet to cover the comforter should your dog sleep on the bed with you.
- Your dog must be good around other people and other dogs.
- Pets are not allowed in the main house.
- Your dog may not be left alone in the guest room.
- Please keep your dog on a leash in public areas.
- When breakfast is served outside, your dog is welcome to join you.
- Please clean up after your dog. Waste bags can be provided.
- Owner will be responsible for any damages, injury or lost revenue, that may be caused by their dog.
“This is an overdue review of our fun wedding anniversary long weekend spent at Joshua Grindle Inn. We were going to stay at another B&B in Medocino, but they had no vacancy and they steered us to Joshua Grindle, and we had a great time there. Our usual dog/house sitter was unavailable that weekend, so we had to bring our dog along and we stayed in a cool room in the Water Tower. (please note that doggies are not allowed in the main house) Nice view from the grounds. Everything in Mendocino is within walking distance–we never moved our car the whole weekend. We had a great relaxed time and highly recommend JGI.”